At the Veteran's Memorial Community Center, you can take a trip down two waterslides, learn to swim the butterfly and attend monthly events such as Noodle Night—all in the middle of winter.
Above, watch Town Square Television's tour of the Inver Grove Heights waterpark.
"We see more people in the winter obviously because we're an indoor facility," says Tammy Abrahamson, the center's aquatics coordinator. "It's a nice warm place to be on a cold day."
See More on Patch
- Egg Hunts in the Twin Cities South Metro for Easter 2013
- Host Your Own Blog—For Free—on Inver Grove Heights Patch
- Inver Hills Theater Production of Agatha Christie Mystery Opens Tonight
- Inver Grove’s Top 10 Stories in February: Naked Pics, Church Sex Abuse, Samurai Sword
- Storm Dumps Five Inches of Snow on Mendota Heights, Inver Grove Heights
Most Popular articles
- Fire, Explosion Reported at South St. Paul Airport
- IGH Man Charged with Racing Corvette Though Residential Neighborhood
- Walmart 'Employee' All Smiles Despite Crime, Target's Blu-Ray Bandit: South Metro Public Safety
- Dog Killer's Victim Mourns Lost Pals, A Burnsville Bridal Boom: South Metro News Roundup
- Welcome to IGH, You're Less Likely to be Caught Speeding Here