Minnesota Viking Chris Kluwe, former Michele Bachmann Staffer Spar on Gay Marriage
The Minnesota Vikings punter and former Chief of Staff for Rep. Michele Bachmann exchanged barbs over the marriage amendment last night on Twitter.
Former Rep. Michele Bachmann chief of staff and Bachmann for President Campaign Chair Andy Parrish decided to take the "Chris Kluwe Challenge" and engage the Minnesota Vikings' punter on a virtual discussion about the so-called Gay Marriage amdenment issue.
The back-and-forth began after Twitter user @joshuajhovey tweeted some foul language at Andy Parrish, deputy campaign manager for Minnesota for Marriage, an organization that supports the passage of the Marriage Amendment Act. The act would amend the state's constitution to read that marriage is between one man and one woman.
After the foul tweet, Parrish called on Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe to respond. Kluwe has been an outspoken supporter of same-sex marriage in Minnesota.
Most Popular articles
- IGH Man Charged with Racing Corvette Though Residential Neighborhood
- Welcome to IGH, You're Less Likely to be Caught Speeding Here
- Pastor Who Fled With 16-Year-Old Parishioner Pleads Guilty
- Dog Killer's Victim Mourns Lost Pals, A Burnsville Bridal Boom: South Metro News Roundup
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?