Visions For Vacancies: The Old Dunn Bros.
Well it's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new installment. What's your vision for this space? Let us know in the comment stream below.
Ok, here it is. Our Wednesday installment of Visions For Vacancies.
This property is the latest Arbor Pointe shop featured in Visions. Why Dunn Bros. didn't succeed here is a bit confusing. Obviously it's across the street from Caribou Coffee, so perhaps it was simply poor business planning. But it seems like a great location—just minutes from Highways 52 & 55—which includes a drive thru window.
What do you think would work here? Secondary question: Why are there so many Arbor Pointe vacancies?
Here's what people said about other vacant spots in IGH:
- This one is great for a sit-down, family restaurant
- This one is in a tricky location but could be ideal for a Chipotle
- This one didn't get much feedback. It remains a cliff hanger
- People said this one would be good for Arby's or Bruegger's
- Was it management or concept that led to this one's failure?
- No one really knows much about Johnny The Hub
- Good for an Olive Garden or Red Lobster