Invite a friend
Fitness Class Preview Week at VMCC
Ever wondered what Group Cycle or Yoga classes are like? Preview Week is your chance to check out classes for free! We offer a number of different classes including Pilates, Cardio Kickboxing, Zumba, Group Cycle, Yoga and more!
Register online at www.funatthegrove.com
More About Veterans Memorial Community Center
There is something for everyone at the Veterans Memorial Community Center.
Swim laps in a 25-yard pool, take advantage of aerobics classes, skate on one of two ice sheets or have your birthday party at the center's indoor water park. Those are just a few of the recreational options at Veterans Memorial Community Center. The city's Parks and Recreation Department (open Mon - Fri, 9am - 5:30pm) also operates out of the community center. Register for any number of seasonal classes or reserve one of the Community Center's rooms for a party via the center's website ( www.funatthegrove.com).
Other events here
- Learn to Skate Lessons Weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays,
- SVR Co-Rec Kickball League Sun, Jun 2,
- Schools Out Beach Party Thu, Jun 6, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Kids R.O.C.K. Mon, Jun 10,
- Father's Day Events at The Grove Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Mini Spikers Volleyball Camp Mon, Jun 17, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Lacrosse Camp for Ages 5-12 Mon, Jun 24, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Party Like a Pirate at the Grove Thu, Jun 27, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Tiny-Hawks Soccer Mon, Jul 15, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Mini-Hawks Sports Camp Mon, Jul 15, 10:00 am–12:00 pm