Invite a friend
Youth T-Ball/Baseball and Softball
The Inver Grove Heights Parks & Recreation Department's youth t-ball, baseball and softball leagues offer the opportunity to learn the game in a fun, positive environment. The program operates under the philosophy that each participant will have the opportunity to participate in each game and develop skills.
T-Ball is for ages 4-5 children entering kindergarten in the fall of 2013. Register by Tuesday, April 16. Play starts May 9th
Baseball is for boys grade K-5 and softball is for girls through grade 12. Registration deadline is March 21, 2013
For further information visit our website at www.funatthegrove.com or call 651-450-2585
More About Veterans Memorial Community Center
There is something for everyone at the Veterans Memorial Community Center.
Swim laps in a 25-yard pool, take advantage of aerobics classes, skate on one of two ice sheets or have your birthday party at the center's indoor water park. Those are just a few of the recreational options at Veterans Memorial Community Center. The city's Parks and Recreation Department (open Mon - Fri, 9am - 5:30pm) also operates out of the community center. Register for any number of seasonal classes or reserve one of the Community Center's rooms for a party via the center's website ( www.funatthegrove.com).
Other events here
- Learn to Skate Lessons Weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays,
- SVR Co-Rec Kickball League Sun, Jun 2,
- Schools Out Beach Party Thu, Jun 6, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Kids R.O.C.K. Mon, Jun 10,
- Father's Day Events at The Grove Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Mini Spikers Volleyball Camp Mon, Jun 17, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Lacrosse Camp for Ages 5-12 Mon, Jun 24, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Party Like a Pirate at the Grove Thu, Jun 27, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Tiny-Hawks Soccer Mon, Jul 15, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Mini-Hawks Sports Camp Mon, Jul 15, 10:00 am–12:00 pm