You can't be in front of your computer 24 hours a day, so each weekend, Patch reviews the most important recent developments from throughout Dakota County. Here's a look at Inver Grove's top stories for the week and the most popular stories from nearby cities. To read the full stories, just click on the headlines.
Inver Grove Heights
- Mayor Tourville: 'I Have Prostate Cancer': Mayor George Tourville announced his diagnosis at Monday's council meeting and underwent surgery first thing Wednesday morning.
- : If convicted of felony second-degree burglary, Tara Megan Barslou, 19, could spend up to 10 years in prison and be forced to pay a $20,000 fine.
- : Nadia Cakes owner Abby Jimenez, who has been on TLC's "Fabulous Cakes" and won Food Network’s "Cupcake Wars", will soon be opening Nadia Cakes in the Twin Cities.
- : The first of three crime maps for the period of June 9-15.
- : If convicted of the most serious charge—felony false imprisonment—George Scott Bowes is facing three years in prison and a $5,000 fine.
- Dakota County Up for $1.4 Million in Federal Disaster Relief
- Southeast Metro Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling
- UK Court Declines Extradition of Accused Pedophile
- Dark Horse Candidate in District 51A Prompts Democratic Primary
- Three Juveniles Charged in Lakeville Photo Scandal Plead Guilty
- Lakeville Mayor Mark Bellows Officially Announces Re-Election Bid