Jersey's, located on the north end of Concord Boulevard, fills many roles. It's a spacious neighorhood bar, a restaurant and a performance venue. There are many nooks and crannies in the building, making it possible for a quiet conversation or to bring a large group together. The management brings in a number of bands and an all-male revue.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2 pm, Sun, 10am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: lower level, no stairs in side entrance
- Contact email: Sept 2001
- Founding Date: William And Shelley Ashton
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jersey Juicy Burgers, Pot Roast Creations, Steaks, Salads & More.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: jerseysbar.com/menu/
- Specialties: Juicy Jucy's, Pot Roast & Build Your Own Burgers. Live Music Friday & Saturday.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We help with many fundraisers and other community events throughout the year.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: French Onion Juicy Lucy, Loaded Pot Roast, Jalepeno Pickle Poppers.
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating